This Vegan Ranch Dressing recipe tastes like the real deal and really, it’s quite delicious. It was first created as a dressing for our tasty Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos, however after trying it we found it’s uses really are endless.
You can use it on salads, as a dip for vegetables, or to put your pizza crust in. This vegan ranch dressing couldn’t be more straightforward and uses ingredients that are typically on hand.
I am not a fan of dill, in fact I really hate dill however it is a very necessary ingredient in this dressing so don’t skip it! You don’t taste it much, it just helps to balance out all of the flavours.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Vegan Mayo we Earth Island
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk Or your nut milk of choice
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic Peeled & crushed
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Dill
- To a small bowl add the mayo, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, salt, paprika, dried parsley and dill.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together until well incorporated. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minute to allow dressing to thicken up slightly.
*Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.