If you’re looking for something to munch on and want a change from chips, try making your own Pita Chips. They’re handy to have in your pantry to have when you want to eat salsa or hummus. You can season them however you want, and they’re super quick to make.
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Salt To taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil and sprinkle with salt as desired.
- Place in the oven on a baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Flip tortillas and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool off.
- Once cool, break them into chip-size chunks and enjoy!