Coleslaw is a tasty side to have with sandwiches, as a side at a picnic, or on our Vegan Pulled Pork! The best part? It’s so simple to make yourself, all you need is a pre-made mix (or cut up your own cabbage) and this Creamy Vegan Coleslaw recipe!
Creamy Vegan Coleslaw
- 3 cups Coleslaw Mix Or shred your own cabbage
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Vegan Mayo We use Earth Island
- 3 tbsp Yellow Onion Grated
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a large bowl add the coleslaw mix, mustard, apple cider vinegar, almond milk, mayo, grated yellow onion, paprika and salt.
- Toss coleslaw until all of the cabbage is coated in dressing.
- Taste and adjust salt as necessary.
- Place in fridge and let sit for 1 hour or longer.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Can keep in fridge upto 3 days.Definitely something that can be made the day ahead.