When it comes to the winter, nothing is more soothing than a hearty bowl of soup. What better way to keep your body in top condition than a bowl of Carrot Ginger Soup? It’s got a great kick, and it’s so quick to put together.
If you ask us, you can never have too much ginger. Our husbands on the other hand? They can only handle so much. So if you’re more like us, feel free to add an extra TBSP of grated ginger to this Carrot Ginger Soup for that extra kick.
Aside from being so colourful, this soup is super simple to make. You only need one pot, and if you have an immersion blender, you can even forego using your stand blender.
Sprinkle a little nutritional yeast for some added aesthetic, and serve with a couple slices of garlic toast – you have yourself a tasty meal!
Can’t get enough soup season? Or maybe it’s a brutally cold winter. Either way, you can rest assured our Savoury Root Vegetable Soup and Cauliflower Potato Leek Soup can help get you through it! Just to name a few!
Carrot Ginger Soup
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 3 Carrots Peeled & chopped
- 1 Sweet Potato Peeled & chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger Freshly grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- Add broth,water, carrots, sweet potatoes, ginger, and salt to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 20-30 minutes, until potatoes are soft.
- Blend mixture in blender or food processor until smoothe.
- Serve & enjoy!